Serving 4 / Time: 25 min
- 2 cups of Arborio Rice
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 300 grams of Solmaz Sojuk
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 2 and half/3 cups od hot water
- 3 sprigs of finely chopped parsley
- Pinch of oregano
- Salt, pepper and parmesan to taste
- Peel the casing and finely chop the Solmaz Sojuk
- Grate the tomatoes.
- Gently rinse the rice and to drain the water.
- Melt the butter and sunflower oil in a cooking pot.
- Add the Solmaz Sojuk and fry.
- Add the rice and keep frying for 2 minutes
- Add and mix the tomatoes
- Add 2 1/2-3 glasses of water and leave to simmer.
- Once simmered, add salt and pepper to taste, close the lid.
- Cook on a low heat. Check the water level occasionally. If there is not sufficient water, add some more.
- Remove from the stove once cooked.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley, oregano, parmesan and serve.