- 500 g of Solmaz Sojuk
- 1/2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 large white onion
- 2 red peppers
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 4 red tomatos
- Salt, black pepper, bay leaves and thyme to taste.
- Chop the onion into bite-sized chunks.
- Peel the casing and cut the Solmaz Sojuk into small chunks.
- Chopin bite-sized chunks the red peppers, the zucchini, the eggplant, and the tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a large soup or stock pot and fry the onion.
- Add the Solmaz Sojuk.
- Add the others ingredients.
- Salt, black pepper and thyme.
- Stir and add the vegetable broth slowly.
- Give the ingredients a good stir, cover and cook on low 30 minutes. It’s done when the veggies are tender. Remove bay leaves before serving.